nc wandering

nc wandering
tobacco rows

Friday, April 15, 2011

my new black and white blog-carolinawandering2

today, april 16, 201, i launched my new wordpress blog-carolinawandering2- for my black and white (B &W) photo's from my wandering...i choose a different median to just try a new photo blog and learn about wordpress...

this new blog is a collection of my favorite views that i wanted to share with others a view without color to allow you be drawn into the old style B & W photos...as a child growing up almost all of my photo's i remember are B & W and the photo albums i have of the 50's & 60's & 70 are almost all B&W...my european family from holland introduced the first color photo's in early 1973...

in my new blog, many if not all are converted from the original shots i took with either my nikon d40 or my nikon d3000 ...amazing to me how so many were so easy to immediately place you in the photo...i love it...and have began to start looking at my views with the perspective that i want a b&W shoot! a couple i will be posting are from scanned/converted photo's....i also am reviewing from my library unpublished photo's to share...

here's my link...to carolinawandering2 enjoy...

http://carolinawandering2.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/hello-world/

ian

No comments:

Post a Comment